Ubisoft have released another patch for the PC version of Far Cry 4.
According to them, this patch will take the game up to version 1.5.0 and will address a few things, including various control , graphics and UI problems.
If you were hoping this would address the stuttering on PC, some users over at NeoGAF have already reported that that problem still persists after applying the update. :'(
You can find the full patch notes below.
- Added 21:9 aspect ratio support
- Added Russian text and subtitles to worldwide game version
- Fixed an issue with aim assist
- Fixed an issue with grappling if aim button was remapped on another key
- Fixed an issue with mouse input
- Fixed an issue with movement key binding on mouse buttons
- Fixed an issue with Uplay invites in Steam version
- Fixed various Controls issues
- Fixed various Graphic issues
- Fixed various IGE issues
- Fixed various Session Browser issues
- Fixed various UI issues
- NVIDIA graphics preset was removed
- Reduced performance drop impact during streaming