The Xbox One version of FIFA 14 has gotten a patch which reportedly solves some of the most common issues and bugs.
According to a post on the EA Forums, this FIFA 14 patch is actually the same update that released for the PS4 version in December.
As well as posting the full patch notes, which I will put below, EA also issued this statement;
“Our commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements,”
- Some stability issues when entering Online matches.
- Some cases where users with large friends lists can’t access certain Online features.
- Allows the Goalkeeper in Clubs mode to change camera angles.
- Modifications to a couple of camera angles in specific stadiums to improve playability.
- Ensures the Brazuca match ball appears properly in FUT once redeemed in the EAS FC Catalogue.
- Resolves some Online issues regarding match invites.
- Improvements to some Kinect Global Speech Commands.
- Occurrences of mismatched roster names in Seasons matches.
- Virtual Pro Ball Skills varying from match to match.
- Random list appearing instead of Friends Clubs list in Pro Clubs.