The wait for the PC version of GTA 5 has been long, but just looking at these sexy graphics options make it seem worth it. If you have the rig for it, GTA 5 can really be cranked up on PC.
It’s a rather refreshing sight, as as of late we’ve been “treated” to some very lackluster PC ports (looking at you, Dead or Alive 5 Last Round), so it’s great to see a proper graphics options menu again.
These details are courtesy of PC Gamer, who posted a whole host of screenshots of every option available in Grand Theft Auto V. Check out their post for the full lowdown, but check out the list below for the best bits.
- Video memory slider
- Ignore suggested limits option
- Options for screen type, aspect ratio and refresh rate.
- DirectX Version Output monitor: 1-3
- Anti-aliasing: FXAA, MSAA and Nvidia TXAA supported.
- Pause game on focus loss.
- Scaling bars for population density, population variety and distance scaling.
- Texture quality: normal to very high.
- Shader quality: normal to very high.
- Shadow quality: normal to very high.
- Reflection quality: normal to very high.
- Reflection MSAA
- Water quality: normal to very high.
- Particles quality: normal to very high.
- Grass quality: normal to very high.
- Soft shadows options: softer, softest, AMD CHS, Nvidia PCSS
- Post FX options: up to ultra.
- Motion blur strength: scaling bar.
- In-game depth of field effects: on/off.
- Anisotropic filtering: up to x16 .
- Ambient occlusion options.
- Tesellation options.
- Advanced graphics
- Long shadows: on/off.
- High resolution shadows: on/off.
- High detail streaming while flying: on/off.
- Extended distance scaling bar.
- Extended shadow distance bar.
- Benchmark testing.
Other Articles You Might Like
- GTA 5 | PC Patch Fixes Installation & Launcher Issues (9)
- Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Not Coming To PC (8)
- Rockstar Editor Coming To Grand Theft Auto 5 PS4 & Xbox One Versions In September (8)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 | New PC Patch Fixes Framerate Issues (8)
- Watch Dogs Visual Downgrade Rumors On Console? (7)