They have teamed up with PACER, or Parent Advocacy Coalition for Educational Rights, in order to start a new anti-bullying venture. Beginning today and running until the end of January 19, Square will be donating to PACERs National Bullying Prevention Center for each tweet that features the Everyday Heroes hashtag.
Players of the excellent series will know this well, as it’s the name of the photography competition that Max is supposed to enter near the start of the game.
Given that the game features a prominent bullying focused plot point, it’s rather nice to see Square repurposing this for a rather awesome charitable venture.
If you want to know more, you can watch a video featuring Ashly Burch (voice of Chloe) above. You can also check out the event’s website here for more info.
Other Articles You Might Like
- DreamWalkers Digital Interview – Developers of Upcoming Graywalker’s Purgatory (4)
- Final Fantasy 15 New Combat Mechanics Info & Screens (4)
- Square Enix | Surprise RPG Coming This Summer (4)
- SimCity – Offline Mode Took 6 Months Work, Claims Engineer (4)
- Final Fantasy 15 | Duscae Shown Off In Latest Screenshots (4)