Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes – Release Date ConfirmedAmata 9th December 2013 0 Comments
Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes has been given an official release date, as well as a new trailer and a reveal on some Raiden themed DLC.
MGS 4 Ground Zeroes will be coming out for PS4, PS3, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on March 18, 2014. As well as this reveal, there was also two new trailers and a Hideo Kojima interview, which was posted on Xbox Wire.
The two trailers from Konami do reveal that each mission will have two difficulty settings which will effect AI and enemy aggressiveness, and that this will apply to both the main mission and the Side Ops bonus misisons. You can view the first trailer below.
The next trailer is focused on an Xbox One exclusive mission (although whether or not this is a timed exclusive remains unclear), which goes by the name Jamais Vu, will see Raiden tasked with saving a Cuban naval base from an invasion of body snatchers.
You can watch the trailer below.
Other Articles You Might Like
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes – Runs At 1080p On PS4 & 720p On Xbox One (13)
- Battlefield 4 – Naval Strike DLC Screenshots (10)
- Alien: Isolation – New Screenshots Show Off Detailed Environments (9)
- Destiny |The House of Wolves Release Date & Trailer Revealed (9)
- Child of Light Screenshots Released (9)