As CrimsonRayne recently discussed, Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes have had it’s resolution and framerate revealed for both the Xbox One and Playstation 4.
I won’t go too much into the differences here, as Crimson discusses it in quite a bit of detail in his recent video, but Konami and Kojima Productions have released some comparison screenshots.
This isn’t just PS4 vs Xbox One, but also PS3 vs Xbox 360, so if you’re still using the previous generation, you can get a good idea of what kind of detail you can expect versus next gen. Obviously we have PS4 running at 1080p 60fps, Xbox One running at 720p 60fps, the PS3 720p 30fps and the running at Xbox 360 720p at 30fps.
You can view the comparison screens below, and once it’s uploaded, I will add CrimsonRayne’s video on the topic as well.
Other Articles You Might Like
- Watch Dogs – Ubisoft Clears Up PS4 & Xbox Resolution Mess (17)
- Battlefield 4 – Naval Strike DLC Screenshots (16)
- Battlefield 4 – Latest Patch Brings In More Bugs – Including No Sound (15)
- Final Fantasy 15 New Combat Mechanics Info & Screens (15)
- First Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Screenshots Inside !! (14)