For the next week, both Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops DLC prices will be cut by 50%. These savings started for players on Xbox 360 and PC yesterday, and will run for one week, as it will for US PS3 owners. For European Call of Duty fans, the price cut will be valid from today, July 4th and will also run for a total of one week.
The Call of Duty DLC summer promotion content includes:
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection #1
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection #2
- Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Resurrection
Activision will also apparently be donating part of the funds raised from this sale to the Call of Duty Endowment, which is a non-profit organisation that provides job placement and training services for US war veterans.