There’s some good news for you Mass Effect 3 fans out there, there’s some brand new details for the upcoming Earth DLC.
The upcoming multiplayer add-on with be available on 17th July on Xbox Live, PSN and Origin in North America. Europe will be sharing the same dates for XBLA and Origin, but will be out a day later on July 18th for PSN users.
The Earth content will include:
- Three new maps – Firebase Rio, Firebase Vancouver and Firebase London
- Six new characters – N7 Demolisher Engineer, N7 Destroyer Soldier, N7 Fury Adept, N7 Sentinel Paladin, N7 Shadow Infiltrator and N7 Slayer Vanguard
- Three new weapons – N7 Piranha Shotgun, N7 Typhoon Assault Rifle and Acolyte Pistol
- New upgrades – 12 new weapon modifications and 11 unique upgrades
- New “Platinum” Difficulty
- New In-Mission Objective – On waves 3, 6 and 10, players may randomly be tasked with protecting a targeted agent and escorting them to an extraction zone on the map