There’s some good news for you Mass Effect 3 fans out there, there’s some brand new details for the upcoming Earth DLC.
The upcoming multiplayer add-on with be available on 17th July on Xbox Live, PSN and Origin in North America. Europe will be sharing the same dates for XBLA and Origin, but will be out a day later on July 18th for PSN users.
The Earth content will include:
- Three new maps – Firebase Rio, Firebase Vancouver and Firebase London
- Six new characters – N7 Demolisher Engineer, N7 Destroyer Soldier, N7 Fury Adept, N7 Sentinel Paladin, N7 Shadow Infiltrator and N7 Slayer Vanguard
- Three new weapons – N7 Piranha Shotgun, N7 Typhoon Assault Rifle and Acolyte Pistol
- New upgrades – 12 new weapon modifications and 11 unique upgrades
- New “Platinum” Difficulty
- New In-Mission Objective – On waves 3, 6 and 10, players may randomly be tasked with protecting a targeted agent and escorting them to an extraction zone on the map
Other Articles You Might Like
This article was filed under Gaming News, PC Gaming News, Playstation News, Xbox News.