The new social networking site will eventually rival Facebook and is based on its Family Story system which is designed to share Photos, reminders and memos on samsung smartphones and televisions. It’s apparently coming along well, and will be released sometime in the 1st quarter of 2013!
Click the jump to read more
“By the end of the year, we will have a polished and finished version of Family Story that will be offered first to Samsung device users for free,” an official told Korea Times. “The new service will become available in the first quarter of next year at the earliest.”
For the Family Story to be available anywhere and, just as importantly, from any device at a time (not just a Samsung one), the company have said it will integrate with Amazon Cloud computing platform.
For more info on this, please head on over to Tomsguide
Other Articles You Might Like
- Xbox One – Further Clarification of Performance Boost & PS4 Info (5)
- Microsoft Announce You Can Upgrade To Windows 8 for $14.99 to $39.99! (5)
- Apple Confirms Email to Mac Pro User About ‘something really great in 2013′ (4)
- AMD (ATI) Discontinues Monthly Driver Updates, But Release Catalyst 12.6 (beta) (4)
- Playstation 4 Users Reporting Hardware Failures – Number Seems Small So Far (4)