Sony Online Entertainment has released details on its new DLC coming to the free-to-play MMO DC Universe Online: Halls of Power Part 1.
A new storyline will be added with the new DLC, as Halls of Power Part 1 will introduce the New Gods of Apokolips and New Geneses as they search for powerful ancient relics.
New features include; Raids, Alerts and Operations. Also a new feature coming to DCUO will be the League Halls, which looks to be a guild housing addition. League Halls will be a free update prior to the new DLC.
- For the first time in DCUO, players will be able to play with or against the iconic villains and heroes from the Fourth World, including Kalibak, Mantis, Mister Miracle and Big Barda.
- Halls of Power Part I will feature five all-new cooperative multiplayer adventures: two 8-player Raids, one 8-player Operation, one 4-player Alert and one 4-player Operation.
- Apokolips, New Genesis and Player League Halls will serve as the main backdrops to the Halls of Power Part I content.
- League Halls will be available to all players as a free game update prior to the release of Halls of Power Part I.
- Six new Skill Points will be available to earn, and players will have access to a range of new Collections, Feats, gear, and Base items in Halls of Power Part I.
Halls of Power Part 1 and the League Halls update will launch this summer on PC, PS3 and PS4