For the week ending April 12, the mighty Titanfall jumped two places in the UK all formats chart, taking it to the top spot.
Obviously the PC and Xbox One versions of Titanfall came out a little while ago, on March 11, but the Xbox 360 version, which was ported by Bluepoint Games, only came out on the 11th April. The release of the last gen version was responsible for a 220% rise in weekly sales.
This massive boost in sales figures actually enabled Titanfall to best the new release of Lego The Hobbit to the number one spot.
You can find the full UK chart below, which is given to us (as always) by Chart-Track.
1. Titanfall (EA)
2. Lego The Hobbit (Warner)
3. FIFA 14 (EA)
4. South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
5. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
6. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
7. The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.)
8. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
9. Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
10. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami)